Survey and Mapping
We provide mining and earthwork operators with useful insights of site status, such as up-to-date 3D models with instant volumetric estimations of aggregates and stockpiles to enable faster decision making. Using a photogrammetric process, the drone captures a series of geo-tagged images (GPS longitude/latitude + height EXIF info) to create survey-grade topographical maps and 3D models in a matter of days.
- Asset management remotely
- Reduce end-of-quarter Discrepancies
- Manage Materials and Equipment
- Inventory reports
- Monitor progress
- Update engineering plans
- Volumetric calculation of every stockpile on site from a single flight
Armed with reliable topographical data, up-to-date elevation maps and 3D models of the site, operators can now accurately perform volumetric calculations, create inventory reports, monitor progress or update engineering plans all in-house.
In the ongoing pursuit of optimizing efficiency and minimizing unnecessary costs and losses, our services offer a solution for both. Regain control of your site development with actionable data delivered faster, cheaper and more accurate.
- Terrain Mapping (GIS)
- Volumetric Calculations (Stockpile/Aggregate management)
- Inventory Management
- Progress Monitoring
- Mine and Haul Road Planning
- Earthwork Project Management