Our primary focus lie in the on-/ offshore oil and gas industry, where inspections performed using UAV are dramatically safer and more cost effective than traditional methods such as rope access and scaffolding. Using drones to inspect live flare stacks and splash zones allow millions of dollars in cost savings by avoiding unscheduled shutdowns of the operation.
Oil and Gas
- Live flare stack
- Splash Zones
- Topside and Under Deck
- Pipelines and Fuel Tanks
- Structural Integrity in Inaccessible Areas
- Oil Spills
- Search and Rescue
1. Customer requirements
– Presentation of the challenge or problem
3. Defining the Standard of Reporting
– The customer’s individual requirements and procedures
serve as the basis of the operation.
5. Flight Planning
– All operations are carefully planned prior to deployment,
or simulated in advance where necessary.
7. Processing and Analysis
– The results are effectively consolidated into actionable data
for the customer. In certain operations, this may be done live in real-time.
2. Mapping and customization of the solution
– Dialogue with client focusing on outlining the specific needs.
4. Risk Analysis and Procedure
– Our deployment is backed by a rigorous risk analysis of the job
and specific flight conditions as per the Operations Manuel and HMSE procedures.
6. Data Capture
– We are in the process of expanding our certification to RO3 by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA Norway) two encompass all types of UAV operations.
– The results and data are delivered in the desired format to the customer.